We will have a more detailed review of CityCampMN soon.
For now, here are some news articles, blog posts and other items.
- The City Camp “Unconference”: Rewiring the System for Change – the line news feature
- CityCamp Minnesota: Using Community 2.0 to build and leverage trust – Griff Wigley
- 4 CityCampMN Blog Posts by Marc Drummond – A local government web guy
- Maximizing possibilities at CityCampMN – Dennis Still, GovDelivery
- CoverItLive Twitter Archive – Thanks to Peter Fleck
- Session Grid – And rough Session Notes
A key outcome is that that Bud Fisher volunteered to call a “what’s next” meeting in January 2012 with the dozen or more volunteers who raised their hands to explore what’s next. To join Bud and others, join the CityCampMN online working group.
Also, everyone should join the global CityCamp Exchange for useful exchange across the 2.0 and local government, community, etc. space.
Subscribe to Blog via E-mail
- Filed in All