We will have a more detailed review of CityCampMN soon.
For now, here are some news articles, blog posts and other items.
- The City Camp “Unconference”: Rewiring the System for ChangeÂ – the line news feature
- CityCamp Minnesota: Using Community 2.0 to build and leverage trustÂ – Griff Wigley
- 4 CityCampMN Blog Posts by Marc DrummondÂ – A local government web guy
- Maximizing possibilities at CityCampMNÂ – Dennis Still, GovDelivery
- CoverItLive Twitter ArchiveÂ – Thanks to Peter Fleck
- Session GridÂ – And roughÂ Session Notes
A key outcome is that thatÂ Bud FisherÂ volunteered to call a “what’s next” meeting in January 2012 with the dozen or more volunteers who raised their hands to explore what’s next. To join Bud and others, join theÂ CityCampMN online working group.
Also, everyone shouldÂ join the global CityCamp ExchangeÂ for useful exchange across the 2.0 and local government, community, etc. space.