We’ve organized a happy hour for folks from the Twin Cities interested in digital engagement and inclusion to mix it up with national folks involved with similar issues. (See the Eventbrite site for RSVPs thus far.)
Join Us! RSVP Here
Join national and local supporters of inclusive digital engagement along side the nationalÂ Nonprofit Technology Â ConferenceÂ in Minneapolis at this unofficial rogue networking event.
This is a great opportunity for local community members and conference attendees interested in digital inclusion, online community engagement, online neighbor connecting and immigrant intergation with local social media to mix it up.
- Who:Â NTC Attendees, localÂ digital inclusion/engagementÂ buffs, localÂ E-Democracy/BeNeighbors.orgÂ participants (and folks working to build the world’s mostÂ inclusive local online community engagement effortÂ starting in St. Paul)
- What:Â Happy Hour, Great Conversation
- When:Â 5:30 p.m. – 8:00 p.m. (Officially, we can linger.), Thursday, Apr. 11Their official happy hour prices go until 7:00 p.m.. Beer/wine starts at $3, Special appetizer prices (they are famous forÂ gourmet meat balls).
- Where:Â Devil’s Advocate BarÂ (half block from Mpls Downtown Hilton)
- RSVP:Â Via Eventbrite. Please RSVP so we know who to expect (room capacity is 60).
- SPONSORS:Â Â YOU! Free to attend. Cash bar/food.However, if your organization wants to chip in toward free food to share,Â contact E-DemocracyÂ with the amount and we will be sure to give you a nice public thank you at the event!
DEVELOP YOUR THIRST FOR DIGITAL INCLUSION
Prior to the Digital Engagement Meatballs Happy Hour, from 4:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m. at the Hilton (the NTC Conference Hotel), there is aÂ gathering of community technology advocatesÂ hosted by the Technology Literacy Collaborative (Twin Cities) and the Community Technology Network (San Francisco) calledÂ Building Bridges that Span the Digital Divide.
It is open to local non-conference attendees as well. So, go there first and then join the party after just one minute down the street.
MORE LOCAL OPPORTUNITIES